Sunday 17 July 2011

Beautify Palettes!

So, I was roaming around on Amazon.co.uk, and I came across these colourfull palettes! I remember seeing them, then I saw the price... It was £20.99 I didn't have any money at the time, but then I saved up, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I found them again and the price was £6.99! Bargain! So I bought 3, haha. I bought one for my sister in law, and 2 for myself. I go quite mad with colour and will wear anything out, I like to be unique! Anyway, I was excited when they came.

They are amazing! They are very well pigmented, pretty much MAC quality! I will get swatches soon.

You can use with and with out an eyelid primer, it's that good! I can say I made a good choice at getting these, as I didn't really know what I was going to expect, but they are now proudly in my makeup cupboard :D


1 comment:

starryeyedkiss said...

wow these look amazing! :) i will look back at your blog for swatches!