Sunday 17 July 2011

I've recently bought...

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid

I bought this product the other day, as I thought I'd try a new foundation. I was currently using Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection - Ultimate Wear Foundation - 16 Hour Wear. It's really good, but I thought I'd try something else for a change.

I bought Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid in Light Porcelain (004) as I have light skin. I have to say, this foundation is amazing. It's so light, it doesn't even feel like you have it on! It leaves a beautiful smooth finish and covers really well. I'd still use a concealer on any dark areas though, as this doesn't really hide them that well. But it doesn't bother me, I really like it. and I got it for £5.99, reduced from around £7.00, bargain!

I'm actually considering popping down to the open market a few towns away, as they always have makeup stalls set outside, and they probably have this item for £2.99! I've seen many other good brands there, lower priced and brand new in packaging, so hopefully I'll be bringing back alot of new makeup!


No comments: